Sunday, December 18, 2011

Regulation of Attraction: I'm Too Attractive For My Sneakers

I'm receiving all set to go to the gym. And I'm wearing them...my normal sneakers.

They work. Plenty comfortable ample. They're dirty though. There the identical sneakers that stepped in a lot of puddles and climbed the hills at Red Rock Canyon final summer season, not to mention many other dirty places.

As I'm acquiring prepared to depart my daughter checks me out. The eyes go suitable to my ft.

"Dad, individuals sneakers. They do not appear excellent."

Hmmm...I got them a good two a long time in the past. They have been on distinctive at Marshall's.

As I recall, again then I was in a unique phase of evolution...spiritually, fiscally, just about every which way.

They have been correct for me then. They were a great buddy in truth. Functional, comfy, a stage up from what I'd been putting on ahead of.

Now I'm diverse. Wiser. Kinder. More powerful. Much more affluent.

Certainly, and sexier. A lot sexier! (wink)

If we define sexy in a wide perception...attractive, magnetic, powerful...

...then I guess I AM far too sexy for my sneakers!

Appears like I'll have to go decide up a new pair.

Thanks for noticing, Jill.

And many thanks for contemplating plenty of to me to stimulate me to put on stuff befitting the male I am.

How about you? Is your outer self an accurate reflection of your inner self? I really don't know if the Universe can take discover of what's on the outside the house. Individuals do. Daughters surely do!

You don't need to go hog wild. Update someplace, and see if it inspires you to do more.

Or even far better, see if it brings new and greater stuff into your experience.

Please read our another article:Women’s Ed Hardy Sneakers – Fun Kickers to Shop For in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment